Sunday 23 October 2016

Lift Off!

So, this is it! I'm really happy to be able to launch the blog of my website. I'm not a techie person at all, so this past year has been a steep learning curve of new vocabulary for me. Literally like learning a new language.
I've been designing a series of speech assessment apps for speech and language therapists, early years practitioner and parents to make your life easier in identifying whether a child has a delay in their speech sound development.
But I've also been gathering all sorts of interesting articles on my social media pages - basically anything to do with early speech and language development.
To celebrate my launch, I have designed a free 6 week challenge called #howtotalk designed to help parents feel confident in helping their children to speak more clearly. So, if you would like to take part, sign up on my facebook page or drop me an email at hello@wiseoldowlslt.com
I look forward to hearing from you! Catherine (The Wise Old Owl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment